Ditch Plastic Bottles... Say Hello to Art2O Re-Usable Bottles with Stunning Art
By eliminating the use of plastic water bottles and replacing them with eco-friendly bottles, we're not only eliminating billions of plastic bottles, but we're helping our magnificent, yet vulnerable oceans – and its creatures – which are currently swimming in tons of plastic pollution.
Be part of our Art2O Movement – as in H2O – an ultra-committed community of emerging artists and sustainability lovers who are aiming to inspire millions of citizens, like You and I, to take care of our fragile, and only home: Mother EARTH.
Why: Because Plan B doesn’t exist -- Mother Earth is our ONLY home and the solution stands in our hands.
Who: Art-loving, socially engaged and environmentally conscious citizens in three main cities: New York, Miami, Bogotá (Colombia), as well as dozens of sister cities supporting our cause across the globe.
When: Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 11am to 2pm ...and onwards after that!
How: You can join and support our cause in three ways:
1) Subscribe to our newsletter [link below];
2) Be sure to stop consuming bottled water and replacing it NOW with sustainable bottles (you can purchase reusable Art2o bottles here ...while you help support emerging artists as well);
3) Don't miss out on our Massive Social Media Posting Campaign:
- On Saturday, Oct. 19th at 11am tune-in to our Instagram and Facebook
- Select the photos that you love the most (we'll unveil the photos on this day)
- Post and re-post, writing your personal message about sustainability - Be sure to use the hashtag #TheArt2oProject so we can share your posts
- Tag your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to join!